Once Upon A Fiesta gave to me...
$500 Day of Coordination!!
"The perfect Wedding can be thought as a kind of choreographed dance–all parts must move in sync and any acceleration or deceleration can disrupt the flow of the dance... that's where your Day of Coordinator comes in."
Most brides have looked forward to their wedding day since they were little girls, and many refuse to let anyone else plan the details of their wedding other than themselves! Nevertheless, after all the planning is over they will need someone to carry out their plans and vision on the actual day... after all, these brides recognize that their wedding day should be about enjoyment and bliss, not stressing over every detail going according to plan and choreographing each segment of their wedding to perfection.
This very special someone is a Day of Coordinator.
So, if you are done with the planning stages of your event, or maybe already know you want to plan your own wedding but will need someone to orchestrate your special day... then this is the deal for you!
So let’s go over exactly what is included as part of our Day of Coordinator deal.
- Look over the contracts for each vendor & venue the client has chosen to hire.
- Contact the vendors and venue approximately one week prior to the wedding and provide and gather all necessary information, etc.
- Create a detailed timeline incorporating the photographers timeline, DJ or band’s timeline and master timeline for the entire duration of the wedding.
- Ensure that everyone who is in the wedding party or will be escorted in to the ceremony attends the wedding rehearsal, if possible.
- Attend the wedding rehearsal, which usually takes place one or two days before the wedding.
- Arrive at the venue early to supervise all vendor set-up and answer any questions that may arise.
- Ensure that the bride, groom, DJ/band and photographer are all informed in advance of each event (grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, garter toss, etc.).
- Be the liaison between all the vendors and the bride/groom on the day of the wedding so that the bride/groom can enjoy the day with their friends and family instead of having to chase after vendors.
- Ensure that the client’s vision is implemented.
- Distribute personal flowers and ensuring everyone is in place according to the timeline when ceremony is about to begin.
- Ensuring each person in the wedding party (ushers, greeters, etc.) are fulfilling their responsibilities and that guests are being treated properly.
- Queue the ceremony music and keep the processional flowing as planned.
- Ensure guests are quickly ushered to the reception venue after the ceremony and the wedding party is at the appropriate place for photos to begin.
- Keep the wedding moving according to the timeline but also know when to speed up or slow down.
- Make sure all of the client’s personal property and wedding gifts are properly packed and secured by appointed person or in a vehicle, hotel room or storage room.
- Make sure that whoever is responsible for certain items hasn’t forgotten their duties.
- Deliver vendor payments and tips paid by client
- Ensure that proper care is taken to conclude the event smoothly and responsibly.
Let us make your vision a reality with our Day of Coordination services! Now through Dec. 31st hire us to take care of all of your event coordination needs at this discounted price- you'll be glad you did! <3
Regular price after Dec. 31st, 2018- $850